Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another Semester Done!

Even now I am continuing to reap the benefits of the REU. The experience I received in Risa-3D was very helpful in this previous semester. I was able to begin the design of my reinforced concrete project using the knowledge I gained in the program. This gave me an advantage over my peers who had not had any experience in using the program or a similar one. Also, my familiarity with calculating wind loads propelled our group faster towards the completion of the project. I definitely have no regrets for being a part of the program, as it continuously benefits me as time goes on. As my undergraduate career nears its end I hope to enter into graduate studies and will begin searching and applying for schools during this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment